Final version of the environment.
First pass with textures. I still wanted to adjust few meshes and last tweaks to colors.
Iterating on few parts in the scene.
First color test. I used characters that I designed as a reference for the environment.
Iterating on the scene.
After locking down basic gameplay mechanics I started working on a final version of the environment.
This is first blockout of the map, quick dirty test to see how it will look on the phone.
Some time ago I started working on a mobile game prototype. This project is still in prototype phase but I wanted to share some progress. You can see progress from very first prototype to this day. Still long way to go!