First pass with textures. I still wanted to adjust few meshes and last tweaks to colors.
Iterating on few parts in the scene.
First color test. I used characters that I designed as a reference for the environment.
Iterating on the scene.
After locking down basic gameplay mechanics I started working on a final version of the environment.
This is first blockout of the map, quick dirty test to see how it will look on the phone.
Art style exploration and mobile game prototyping
Some time ago I started working on a mobile game prototype. This project is still in prototype phase but I wanted to share some progress. You can see progress from very first prototype to this day. Still long way to go!